Colby Bowl offers tournaments throughout the year. Check out our upcoming tournaments, and call to register today!
Saturday and Sunday January 26-27. First flight of tournament starts at 9 a.m. and second flight begins at 2 p.m. Contact front desk for further information.
GNILWOB Bakers Double Tournament
Tournament starts on November 18th, 2017. Registration at 10:00AM and Tournament starts at 11:00AM. $60.00 per Team. 8 Games Qualifying. $5.00 of each team free goes to American Cancer Society! For full list of Tournament rules, click the link below.
- Limited to 48 teams
- Teams consist of 2 Bowlers, mixed or same sex
- Team handicap is 75% of 420 (Combine Team Average)
- Minimum age of 16. Signed consent of legal guardian for 18 and under
- Prize fund: $32.00
- Bowling $20.00
- Expense fee $3.00
- Donation to American Cancer Society $5.00
Bowlasis On The Plains
Saturday February 16th, 2019. Nine-pin, no-tap bowling tournament!
Registration begins at 9 a.m. with tournament beginning at 10 a.m. ALL bowlers are required to check in 30 minutes prior to start time.
Guaranteed $300 First Place (based on 25 entries)
-Open to men and women
-Teams consist of four members; same sex or mixed.
-Four games will be bowled on same pair of lanes. Winners determined by total pins of best 3 games.
- Cost is $80.00 per team ($60.00 prize fund, $20.00 bowling fee)
-No averages necessary.
-Substitutions will be allowed.
-NO absentee games are allowed.
Lord of the Lanes Tournament
Tournament starts June 1st and ends on Aug 1st. Winner will be delcared King of the Lanes! For full list of rules, click the link below.
- Open to men and women
- Lanes 1-12 will be used whenever open bowling is available
- Bowlers will be allowed to bowl on as many lanes as they wish; paying bowling fee and prize fee for each lane
Quick Draw Summer League
- Open to men and women
- Every Tuesday at 8 p.m. beginning June 12 until July 31 with roll off being Aug 7th
- Each week every bowler will draw for partner and lane
- Cost is $15 per week: $5.00 is for end of season prize fund, $5.00 to house, and $5.00 to end of season prize fund
- Each bowler will earn weekly attendance points and is required to have 12 points to be eligible for end of season roll off with the opportunity to buy points missed
- Each week all bowlers are allowed to purchase Mulligans
Weekly Thursday Night Tournaments
Open to men and women
Every Thursday night at 8 p.m.
Cost is $13.00 per week: $7.00 to prize fund and $6.00 to house
Tournaments made up of a mixture of No-Tap, Scotch Doubles, and Bakers Doubles
Rules will depend on tournament for that week
- Cost is $15.00 for 3 Games on One Lane
- $10.00 Bowling Fee
- $5.00 to Final Prize Fund